Recent years have seen an increase in the disfavoring of travel; however, if someone is compelled to travel, they should do so with extreme caution.
In the Philippines, residents who are contemplating going outside the country are required to obtain a yellow travel card from the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ).
The card in question is officially referred to as the “International certificate of vaccination.” It provides the country you are travelling to with confirmation of your current vaccination status.
If you need to travel, you are required to get a card, and if you want to know more about how to get one, read the information that is provided below.
How to Get an Online Appointment With the Bureau of Quarantine to Apply for a Yellow Card in the Philippines?
The following is a list of the steps that need to be followed in order to schedule an appointment online.
- You can select your location by going to the online portal of the Bureau of Quarantine and making your selection there.
- Pick one of the many megamalls that are located in proximity to you.
- First, enter your email address, and then select the international certification of vaccine for COVID-19 from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a day and time when you will be available to meet with the other person for the appointment.
- You are required to submit documents (such as a passport, national ID card, vaccination card, and certification from the local government unit that provided you with the vaccine) and tag photographs.
- To complete the procedure, you will need to pay a total of P300 as well as a convenience fee of P70.
- After submitting the form, make sure to get a digital printout of your application and write down the reference number.
- How to Download Maya Hee Maya Hoo App? And How to Use This App?
- How to Download Picxele App? How to Make Money by Using This App?
- How to Vote for the Anubandha Awards in the Voot App? How to Download This Voting App?
How Do I Schedule an Online Appointment for a Polio Vaccine With the Bureau of Quarantine?
These are the procedures that need to be taken in order to schedule an online appointment with the Bureau of Quarantine for the polio vaccine.
- To move forward with your application, you must first bring your ICV profile up to date.
- Follow this link to access the application form, and when you are there, click on the tab that corresponds to your location.
- To schedule an appointment, select the tab labelled “Big Blue Book.”
- Accept the terms and conditions, including the privacy policies.
- Make your selection from the various types of applications available.
- Complete your application by providing details such as your name, email address, and mobile phone number.
- After everything is finished, go to the tab labelled “Submit” to finish the application.
How to Check the Status of an Online Appointment With the Bureau of Quarantine?
If you have already applied, you can check the progress of your application by clicking on the link that has been provided.
Include both your reference number and your date of birth in the space provided.
You will need to submit the information in order to view the status of your application.
Boq Online Booking System Link?
The URL to the BOQ online booking system can be accessed from this location.
Here’s what you can do when on the site-with BOQ, you can create an appointment for yellow fever and polio. Additionally, you can get your COVID certificate for travelling out of the country.