It is possible that the B4U Global app is not functioning properly for you owing to technical difficulties with your device or a problem with your internet connection. If you believe that the B4U Global app is experiencing a problem, please submit your concern in the comment box below, and someone from our community may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you might attempt the solutions listed below in the meantime.
Dear B4U members and leaders: The new website www.b4uglobalofficial.com is where you’ll log in from now on.
Keep your user name and password the same.
Steps to follow are as follows:
- Go to b4uglobalofficial.com to learn more.
- To access the menu, go to the top of the screen and choose the menu icon.
- Login by clicking on the Login button.
Table of Contents
The Most Common B4u Global App Issues, as Well as Troubleshooting Procedures
When I start B4U Global, I get a black screen (also known as a blank screen).
It is one of the most often encountered issues with the Android users. Normally, when you start an app, you will see a black screen for a few seconds before the programme crashes, either with or without an error message shown.
There are just a few options for resolving this issue.
A brief loading issue is most likely the cause of the problem in most cases. It is just a matter of pressing the recent apps menu (which is often the first left button) on your phone. Then you close the application that is causing the problem. Now go back to the app and open it again. It is possible that it will function normally.
Try doing a hard reset on your Android device. Press and hold down the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time for up to 10 seconds until the screen turns black. Then, remove the buttons and press and hold the “Power” button until the screen comes up on the screen. You can now try to open the application.
If none of the options above work, you may just wait until your phone’s battery is completely depleted and it shuts down on its own. Next, connect it to a charging station and turn it on by pressing the power button.
It’s possible that it will function after this.
Finally, if you have tried everything and are still unable to resolve the issue, you may need to remove the programme and reinstall it. After you re-install and log into the app, Android normally restores all of your previous settings. You may try it out and see if it helps. Even in extremely rare instances, the re-installation procedure does not function. If this is the case, you should try installing previous versions of the application. Wishing you the best of luck!
It appears that my B4U Global application is not loading or is not functioning correctly (loading error / server error / connection problem).
There are a few scenarios in which the Android app’s load time may be affected by this problem.
- It’s possible that the B4U Global application server is down, which is creating the loading difficulty. Please come back in a few minutes.
- Your WiFi / mobile data connection is not functioning correctly at this time. Please double-check your internet connection.
- There are too many people using the app at the same moment. Please come back in a few minutes.
- I’m experiencing login problems with B4U Global or account-related problems.
If you are experiencing login or account-related difficulties, please follow the procedures below:
It’s possible that the B4U Global server is down, which is creating the login/account issues. Please try logging in again after a few minutes. Thank you. Your WiFi / mobile data connection is not functioning correctly at this time. Please double-check your internet connection.
It’s possible that you’re trying to log in with the wrong credentials. Please double-check that the information you are entering is accurate.
Whether you’re logging in using a third-party social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, or another service, check to see if the service is functioning correctly by visiting their official website.
Your account may be suspended or terminated as a result of your actions. Please pay attention to error warnings.
- I’m having problems installing the B4U Global application.
- Check to see whether your WiFi / internet connection is working properly.
- Please verify the amount of storage space available on your mobile device. The software will not be able to be installed if your hard drive does not have adequate space.
- Check to see if the app you’re attempting to install is compatible with the Android version you’re using.
My B4u Global App on My Phone Is Not Correctly Updating. What Should I Do?
- It is necessary to check your WiFi / mobile data connection to ensure that it is functioning correctly. It’s possible that it’s down and preventing you from upgrading the B4U Global app.
- Check to see sure you have adequate storage space on your phone to accommodate the download of updates. It is possible that you are unable to update your app because you do not have enough storage space.
- With B4U Global, there is an issue with the loading of audio and video.
- If you are experiencing audio difficulties, increase the volume on your phone. Try listening to the music through headphones to see whether the problem is with your speakers or with the app.
- If you are experiencing video loading issues, please check your internet connection speed and WiFi connections first.
- B4U Global is a mobile application. A problem has been identified with the notifications.
- To verify whether notifications are enabled or not, go to your Apps->B4U Global->Notifications and choose Enabled. If it is not enabled, please make sure it is enabled.
- Also, if you aren’t receiving notification alert noises, double-check to be sure you haven’t mistakenly silenced the app notification sounds.