Write For Us
Guest Posting Guidelines – A Lucrative Method of Earning Money | Wzuz
If you wish to work as a paid writer for “Wzuz,” send us a sample article that follows the standards listed below. We pay based on the article’s quality.
What Is the Best Way to Submit Your Content Writing Sample?
Send us one storey on any subject at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest posting is effective for business, just as an influencer’s endorsement.
Today, if you want to rank a website on Google, you can’t ignore the fact that you’ll need excellent content, or, in other words, an article that has a positive impression on viewers or is successful in answering our readers’ problems.
A successful blog relies on the delivery of a clear message. And here’s something you’ll need to work on if you want to build a masterpiece:
Begin your research on the subject.
Because you want to write a sponsored post for Wzuz, you must first check whether the content you want to write about is already on the website.
If your selected topic is not included on the internet, you can write about it, but you must first conduct research on the subject.
- Get answers to all of your questions about the issue, such as
- Get all the subsidiary (long tail) keywords, as well as the users’ inquiries, by searching for your core keyword.
- From Google, select “Related Searches” and “People also ask.” You may learn more about the user purpose behind the terms by looking at Google News, Google Trends, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, and other digital channels.
- You’ve completed 80 percent of the job if you understand the user purpose behind keyword search. Now all you have to do is respond to user queries in a logical order and employ the content writing method outlined below.
A Sequential Writing Checklist:
- Begin with a thought-provoking question or quote like “Do you know the universal truth of sunlight?” or “Have you ever dreamed of having a dream?” or “What makes you fall in love?”
- When you’re ready, start explaining the article’s goal/objective – what your users will learn after reading the content?”
- Have you heard of Anecdote before? – Is this a short storey? – In the style of a joke, here’s an example! Yes, this gives your content more clout. Use anecdotes as much as possible in your piece.
- I didn’t understand the meaning of “metaphor and simile” when I was younger. This is nothing more than the article’s “Use of As & Like.” For instance, you are Usain Bolt or you look like Usain Bolt.
You are Albert Einstein if you understand this format.
5. Without facts, your material is merely a myth, so don’t let a lack of facts destroy your content.
6.Do you want your viewers to simply read your material or do you want them to act on it? Start utilising the phrase “I & You.”
I obtain greater results from my readers by personalising the content. Is it possible for you to accomplish this with your article? If you answered yes, you are ready to follow our article writing rules.
- Please conduct thorough research before to writing.
- Please link all of these articles together.
- There is a minimum word limit of 600 words and a maximum word limit of whatever the article requires, but please don’t write the same thing again and over and don’t stretch the article.
- The article should be informative (to the point), and if you wish to provide any quick explanations, do so.
- At the end of the day, I’m looking for a visually appealing and understandable piece that incorporates the post’s keywords.
- As I attempted to do in my meta description, keywords should be included inside the text. The keyword density should be adequate.
- In the first paragraph, the main keyword is
- In the middle paragraph, you’ll find supporting keywords.
- In the last paragraph, the main keyword is
- Please add your keywords to Heading 2 and Heading 3 to make it SEO friendly.
- Your article should be formatted correctly.
- Remember to include a call-to-action at the end of the piece. The user interaction on the page is referred to as a call to action. Request questions, suggestions, and feedback, pose questions, inquire about their concerns, and encourage them to share our information with their friends.
- Please include relevant photographs with your essay. Make sure the image isn’t more than 200 KB in size. You may achieve this by opening an image in Photoshop and then saving it as a web page.
- Please use alt tags for images that are similar to the article’s keywords.
- The meta description for the article Insight should be clear. “If they click on the storey, what will they learn?”
- Keep your article short and sweet, or in other words, leave out unnecessary words.
- Make certain that your essay is free of bias toward the audience. Our readers have the right to know everything there is to know about topics (pros and disadvantages, positive and negative).
- Make no attempt to persuade your reader to agree with you. When writing, you should keep the user’s perspective in mind. That, believe me, will offer you greater strength!
If you think of another topic for which we should write, please let us know along with the piece of material you’d want to have published.
Topics for Writing:
Please take a look at our website before writing. On the website, Wzuz, there are over 2000 articles covering a wide range of topics. It’s an old-edition Google News authorised website, therefore there’s no content concern, but “Quality of your content” is very important.
However, if you ask me what kinds of topics we usually allow, I’ll tell you:
- We accept app reviews and information about their downloads.
- Articles about video games
- “How to, Internet & computer, Operating systems, Mobile” is related to “How to, Internet & computer, Operating systems, Mobile.”
- Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Blockchain, Bigdata, and the Internet of Things are all examples of technology.”
- We also cover subjects connected to business and companies.
- Because digital marketing is an aspect of business, you are welcome to offer your own digital marketing services.
- Essay writing services, or education, in other terms!
Avoid articles that are full of tips and tricks. You can also email us at email@example.com if you have any questions on the matter.