Stress Level Zero’s next VR release, Bonelab, is a follow-up to their hit product, Boneworks. On April 20, 2022, the new title was unveiled during the Meta Quest Gaming Showcase 2022.
The release date, gameplay, and other details were disclosed in a new teaser.
Cast of Bonelab
Seeley Joseph Booth is a fictional character in the American television series Bones, who is played by David Boreanaz. The series’ co-protagonists are Agent Booth and Dr. Temperance Brennan, whom he fondly nicknames the as “Bones.”
In the television series Bones, Michaela Conlin portrays Angela Pearly-Gates Montenegro-Hodgins, a fictitious character. She is a classically trained artist who works as a forensic reconstructionist for the police department.
Requirements for the Bonelab System
- BONELAB recommends the following system requirements for high frame rates: RAM: 4 GB How much RAM (random access memory) is required to run BONELAB?
- BONELAB requires at least 8 GB of memory to work effectively, according to Stress Level Zero (RAM).
- The following is our recommendation: Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics Card – A graphics card is also known as a graphics card. To operate BONELAB, what sort of graphics card (GPU) is required?
- Stress Level Zero requires a GTX 1070 / 1660TI (6 GB VRAM) or higher graphics card to run BONELAB smoothly.
- The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti is a high-end graphics card from NVIDIA, and our suggestion is as follows: GPU stands for Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). What processor (CPU) do I need to run BONELAB?
- You’ll need an Intel i5 7600 3.5GHz processor or above to run BONELAB properly at Stress Level Zero.
- Our top pick is the Intel Core i7-9700K processor.
Bonelab Is a Type of Game
Bonelab is a virtual reality game that combines action, adventure, shooting, and more to create a fun experience. You play as an outcast who has been sentenced to death but must flee from his fate.
- Yakamoz S-245 Season 2: Is It Possible That Yakamoz S-245 and Into the Night Will Be Combined?
- Annika Season 2 Release Date: Who Wrote Annika?
- Good Karma Hospital Season 4: Is James Floyd Leaving Good Karma Hospital?
Bonelab takes place in a secret underground facility where you must solve a variety of trials and riddles. As you interact with the world, you may take advantage of Bonelab’s realistic physics system.
You can build your own avatar when you first start the game, and you can even import it, so you can look and play the way you want. Bonelab has a multi-layered story and a number of gaming options.
Arenas with melee and ranged weaponry, obstacle courses to race through, sandbox landscapes where you may do whatever you want, and more!
There will always be something to do in Bonelab, thanks to in-depth modding and user-generated levels. The Bonelab trailer is available on Meta Quest’s official YouTube channel.
What Is the Bonelab Release Date?
Bonelab is a physics-based action-adventure VR game set in the setting of its forerunner, Boneworks, which will be released in 2022. For further information and updates, you may follow the official Stress Level Zero Twitter account.
- Drag Race Season 14: Who Is the Winner of Rupaul’s Drag Race 2022?
- Is Russian Doll Season 3 Going to Be Renewed on Netflix Again?
- Will Mindhunter Return for a Third Season? Is Mindhunter Based on a True Story?