Lowe’s is one of the largest and most popular home improvement and hardware retailers in the United States. To better serve the 265,000 employees, “My Lowe’s Life” has been developed as a self-service human resources system.www.Myloweslife.com is the web address for My Lowe’s Life.
Using this platform, Lowe’s workers may log in to their accounts and see all the information that is relevant to them. Employees of Lowe’s can see their tax information, pay stubs, schedules, shifts, and other perks.
How to Log in Into Myloweslife?
Log in to the My Lowe’s Life Employee website to view your Lowe’s work schedule, perks, pay stubs, and other information, among other things.
It is likely that if you are now employed by Lowe’s, you will require access to Lowe’s Employee website at some point in the future.
This page will answer all of your questions about how to log in, how to contact Lowe’s Human Resources (including contact information and phone numbers), and any other questions you may have about employee discounts, work schedules, and paystub information that you may have.
Phone Numbers and Other Contact Information for Myloweslife
If you want to contact Lowe’s Human Resources department directly, you can do so as follows:
Contacts for MyLowesLife – Current Lowe’s Employees include:
Call 1-888-HRINFO5 to get in touch with Lowe’s Human Resources representatives (1-888-474-6365).
The Following is the Lowes Human Resources Mailing Address:
Lowe’s Group Benefits (NB2CB) is located at 1000 Lowes Boulevard in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Contacts from MyLowesLife – Former Lowes employees.
For former Lowe’s employees, you have a variety of options for contacting the company, depending on the nature of the problem you’re experiencing:
- Medical Preventive Care Programs:
- Call UnitedHealthcare at 1-888-257-5689 for more information.
- Dental coverage (provided by MetLife and handled by COBRAGuard):
- Call COBRAGuard Participant Services at 1-866-442-6272 if you have any issues about enrolling, qualifying, or making a payment.
- If you have any questions about your dental claim, call MetLife at 1-800-942-0854.
- The Vision Service Plan (VSP) can be reached at 1-800-400-4569, option 2.
- See this page for more information about 401(k) plans.
- Myloweslife.com Login Instructions.
When entering www.myloweslife.com, you must enter your Lowe’s Sales Number (Employee ID) and your password in order to log in/sign in to the Lowes employee portal.
Please keep in mind that there are some bogus or unofficial websites out there, including www.myloweslife.org and www.myloweslife.net, that you should avoid visiting. The right login page is located at www.myloweslife.com.
Your Human Resources representative will provide you with a Sales Number and a Password for accessing the system. You are unable to create a user account on www.myloweslife.com on your own behalf.
How to Recover Your My Lowe’s Life Password (With Pictures).
Forgot your password for the MyLoweslife Employee Portal? Visit the login page and click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link beneath the login box to reset your password.
After entering your proper Sales I’d and answering a few security questions, you will be redirected to the payment page. You will then be given the option of creating a new password.
Myloweslife Provides a Number of Advantages
Lowe’s offers a variety of perks to both full-time and part-time employees.
Lowe’s provides a number of very appealing benefits packages to both new and existing workers. Employers have 60 days to enroll full-time employees in Lowe’s benefits, and benefits begin to accrue on the 90th day of employment with Lowe’s.
Part-time positions are available. Employees of Lowe’s have 31 days to enroll, and benefits begin to accrue after the enrollment deadline has passed.
Recommended :Piso Wifi Portal 10.0.0.1 Login Guide 2022
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) begins on or after the date of recruitment and ends on June 1 or December 1.
After 180 days of continuous employment, a 401(k) plan is made available to you.
In addition to the following benefits plans, eligible part-time employees can take advantage of a variety of other programs at varied rates, depending on the plan:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are all available.
- Life insurance and disability insurance are two types of insurance.
- Accounts with a wide range of spending options
- Child and Elder Care Referral Services are available as dependent care resources.
- Holidays are compensated (inclusive of Floating Holidays)
- Leave for Family and Medical Reasons
- Sick Leave Compensation
- Services for Tax Preparation that are free or at a discount
- Reduced Pricing on Lowe’s Merchandise
- Stock Purchase Plan with a Discount
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Free Influenza Vaccines are available.
- Coupons for CVS MinuteClinics that provide discounted co-pays
- No-cost health screenings are provided by five mobile health screening units that travel to each store in the United States.
- Additional Lowe’s Advantages include:
- Workplace Flexibility is important.
- Flexibility in scheduling and compressed workweeks (Corporate Campuses Only)
Schedules that vary according to the season (Stores & Distribution only)
- On-Site Amenities for the Customer Service Center
- Arrangements for Child Daycare (Off-site)
- Fairs devoted to health and fitness
- Trails for jogging and walking
- Services for Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- New mothers should have their own private space.
- Health and Well-Being
- On-Site Nurses are available (Corporate & Distribution Campuses)
- On-Site Pharmacy is available (Mooresville & Wilkesboro Corporate Campuses)
- Seminars on Work/Life Balance held on-site (Corporate Campuses)
- Lowe’s Medical Benefits for Full-Time Employees include the following:
Lowe’s provides full-time employees with two to four medical plans to choose from. Your medical coverage will be determined by your place of employment or your home zip code.
For part-time employees, Lowe’s offers a medical insurance plan.
Lowe’s provides part-time employees with UnitedHealthcare’s Preventive and Preventative Plus health insurance plans. These plans are in compliance with the provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) (ACA).
Lowes Preventative Plans consist of the following:
- Physical examinations on a regular basis
- Visits for the well-child and the well-woman
- Mammograms and colonoscopies are both recommended.
The following items are NOT included in the part-time plan:
Specialized medical treatment for certain health problems or circumstances
Care that is provided on an ongoing basis to manage or treat a medical condition that has been detected or that has developed.
Rates for Lowe’s Employee Benefit Plan
Lowe’s Medical plans start at $41.99 for an employee and $135.57 for a family plan (both of which are tobacco-free) and go up to $71.67 ($231.35 for a family plan) for the most expensive. Non-Tobacco Free should be multiplied by 40-50 percent. There are four different plans to pick from.
The Lowe’s Dental Plan costs $7.21 for the ‘Low’ plan ($21.61 for a family) and $9.14 for the ‘High’ plan ($27.41 for a family) for the ‘Low’ plan and $9.14 for the ‘High’ plan ($27.41 for a family).
Lower-priced Lowe’s Vision Plans cost $2.34 per month (or $6.36 per month for a Family plan), while the higher-priced ‘High’ plans cost $5.95 per month (or $16.14 per month for a Family plan).
The prices are updated biweekly and are subject to change. The rates listed above are for 2017.
More information on Lowe’s employee benefit plans can be found at www.mylowesbenefits.com.
What is the Lowe’s Employee Discount Program All About?
Employees are eligible for a 10 percent discount on company-branded merchandise. Employee purchases must be for the employee’s personal use, the use of the employee’s family, or the purchase of presents for the employee.
The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund was established.
The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (LERF) provides assistance to employees who are experiencing financial difficulties. The fund is open to all full-time and part-time employees, regardless of their status.
Lowe’s Employee’s Retirement Fund (LERF) distributed $3.3 million to more than 2,800 Lowe’s employees in 2015.
Employee Stock Purchase Program at Lowe’s.
Full-time employees can participate in the Lowe’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) immediately, while part-time employees can participate after one year of employment with the company.
You will be able to purchase Lowe’s stock at a discounted rate as a result of the strategy. A 15 percent discount will be applied to the purchase price of Stock based on the closing price of Lowe’s stock on the last day of the offering period.
Every year, there are two six-month periods that begin on June 1 and December 1, respectively, and end on June 1. You can invest between 1 percent and 20 percent of your basic pay (after-tax), up to a maximum of $10,625 per purchase term, depending on your income.
MyLowesLife Resources include the following:
- Lowe’s ‘Foundations for Success’ Employee Handbook is available for download.
- Login Page for MyLowesLife
- MyLowesLife Sign-In Instructions and Frequently Asked Questions
- Lowe’s Employment Opportunities.