Your Jaa Lifestyle application can be validated using either your cellphone number or email address, whichever you like.
You have the option to submit both a valid email address and a mobile number when enrolling on either the desktop or mobile platform.
You will receive a one-time password on your mobile device, and you will need to enter that password in order to finish the verification process.
On the other hand, in order to validate your email address, you will need to follow the instructions that are included in the verification email that is given to you.
How Cani Verify My Jaa Lifestyle Email Address?
If you want to verify your email address with Jaa Lifestyle, you may do so by following the steps below:
- You have to begin by logging into your Jaa Lifestyle account using the predetermined username and password that was provided to you.
- After that, you will be prompted to input a current and operational email address into the space designated for that purpose. It is strongly recommended that you double-check the spelling of the email address that you supplied.
- After that, you are going to need to click the “Verify” button.
- After this, a verification link will be issued to the email address that you provided in order to confirm your identity.
- Next, you will need to launch your email client or account, then open the email that was sent to you by Jaa Lifestyle and click the verification link that was included in it.
- Finally, once the verification has been completed, any future interactions with you will be sent to the email address that has been verified.
- If you want to update your email address, you can follow the steps that were described in the previous paragraph.
How Do I Verify My Jaa Lifestyle Kyc?
The steps below outline how the Jaa Lifestyle KYC verification process can be completed.
- Launch Chrome, go to the Jaa Lifestyle website, and then sign in to your account using your Chrome credentials.
- After there, navigate to the section labelled “My Account,” and under that part, look for an item named “Overview” to click on.
- Following that, you will come across a section that is titled “Personal Verification.” At this point, you will need to select the option that says “Your account is not verified.”
- After you have done this, you will then be taken to the website where you may make payments, where you will have the opportunity to pay using a credit or debit card, as well as any other method you prefer.
- You are required to make a payment of 18 Euros by entering your payment details and validating it by supplying the one time password.
- After you have paid the verification fees, you will be required to enter your name exactly as it appears on your official identification document.
- After that, you will be required to upload a photo of a valid government-issued identification card, such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, or Voter ID card.
- Last but not least, you will need to provide a selfie of yourself before finishing the verification procedure.
How Do I Verify My Identity With Jaa Lifestyle?
You can perform a personal verification on Jaa Lifestyle by following the steps that were just mentioned.
Is It Safe to Check Jaa Lifestyle?
Verifying your know-your-customer information (KYC), mobile number, and email ID on Jaa is completely risk-free because the Jaa Lifestyle website is a legitimate business.
How Do I Finish the Email Verification Process on the Jaa Lifestyle App?
Logging into your account on Jaa Lifestyle, entering your email address, and then verifying it with your actual email account are all options available to you.