With the eVOD app, it is now much simpler to watch television series and motion pictures. There are movies here that range from those made locally to those made by major production firms and channels, and everything in between.
[eTV on demand] gives you access to a wide variety of dramas and hours’ worth of entertainment originating from all over the world on a single platform.
Visit the website at https://www.evod.co.za/, then follow the on-screen instructions to set up an account. You will be able to choose a plan once the account has been created.
You have the option of selecting a weekly, monthly, or daily service with each plan. Therefore, if you’re going to be free one day and want to catch up on shows, you can purchase a subscription that only lasts for that one day.
How Does the eVOD App Work?
It is possible to watch eVOD on two different devices at the same time; however, you are allowed to log in on up to three different devices at once.
After downloading the app onto your device, you will be prompted to set up an account with it. First, your phone number will be verified, and then you will receive an OTP (one-time-password).
After entering the OTP, click the sign-in button, and then after that, click the button to either watch for free or to upgrade to a premium account if you prefer.
After successfully logging in, you will be presented with a variety of content options from which to select. You can begin watching your favorite movies, television shows, or soap operas by clicking on the Play tab.
How to Install the eVOD App APK on Android?
There are two different approaches that you may take in order to install the eVOD app APK on an Android device.
Downloading the app can be done through Google Play. The app may be downloaded the quickest and most easily via Google Play.
Additionally, you could visit the eVOD website to download the application package (APK) onto your Android smartphone.
Simply clicking on the link to download the app’s.apk file will allow you to start the download process. The next step is to launch the APK file on your device and then proceed to install it.
This App Features
- The following is a list of numerous helpful features that may be found in the eVOD app from South Africa.
- Users have the ability to subscribe to movie rental schemes in addition to their subscription when using eVOD. It denotes that users have the ability to rent movies.
- For users who do not desire subscriptions, there is a free plan available. By using the free component of the app, the viewers get access to a wide variety of content that is broadcast without charge.
- As soon as the app is out, you’ll have access to around 2500 hours’ worth of video to choose from.
- The “quick forward” feature would become available after purchasing the subscription. Viewers have the ability to see stuff up to five days in advance with its assistance.
- It is expected that all MTN users would receive 4 gigabytes of data for watching eVOD till the 31st of January 2022. This is equivalent to roughly an estimate of 14 hours of streaming.
- Both 360p and 720p resolutions are available for video streaming.
- The application is compatible with smart TVs, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Airplay, among other streaming media players.
- In addition, the eVOD application can be accessed through a web browser.
Cost of the App
Both the Google Play Store and the APK file of the program can be downloaded without cost. However, in order to view premium content, you will need to spend R5 per day, R15 per week, and R29.99 each month. This may be done by clicking here.