R.I.P.D. 2: the movie is a direct-to-video sequel to the 2013 film starring Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds. At the time, the film was considered one of the biggest box office failures of the previous year. R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned is directed by Paul Leyden, and he co-wrote the script with Andrew Klein.
This article will discuss the release date, cast, and other details for R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned. Therefore, remain with us to the end.
R.I.P.D. 2 Release Date
R.I.P.D. 2's official release date for direct-to-DVD distribution has been set for November 15, 2022, according to whats-on-netflix.
Characters and Cast of R.I.P.D. 2
The names of the actors who appeared in the opening scene are listed below.
- Nick Walker was portrayed by Ryan Reynolds.
- The role of Roicephus “Roy” Pulsipher was played by Jeff Bridges.
- Mary Louise portrayed Mildred Proctor.
- Kevin Bacon portrayed Bobby Hayes.
- Stephanie Szostak portrayed Julie Walker.
- Jeffrey Donovan plays Sheriff Roy Pulsipher.
- The character of Angus is played by actor Richard Fleeshman.
- Jake Choi plays Slim in the movie.
- Hano is portrayed by Kerry Knuppe on stage.
- Tilly Keeper portrays Charlotte Pulsipher.
- Beverley is portrayed by Stephanie Levi-John on stage.
- Nick Wittman is the actor who portrays Zeke Samuels.
- Julius Butterfield is portrayed in the film by Craig Els.
- Gábor Perei portrays the Marshal.
- Rachel Adedeji portrays Mabel.
- Evelyne Oyedokun, an actress, plays Mathilde.
- Cooper is portrayed by Matt Silverman in the movie.
Where Can We Stream R.I.P.D. 2?
There are rumors that R.I.P.D 2: Rise of the Damned will be streamed direct-to-DVD as opposed to being released in theaters. On November 15, 2022, the film will reportedly debut exclusively on the well-known streaming service Netflix in the United States.
Currently, little is known about the film, but its eventual release on other streaming services can be anticipated.
What Can We Expect From R.I.P.D. 2?
The core of the R.I.P.D. 2 story will be similar to that of the first film, but the major cast will be different. In contrast to the film's more contemporary first half, the second half is set in 1876.
One of the main characters, Sheriff Roy Pulsipher, is devastated when he loses his life in a dangerous confrontation with a gang. He died doing what he loved, but he wasn't overjoyed.
He is chosen by the Rest In Peace Department, or R.I.P.D., and given a second chance at life on Earth. He now has a new mission: apprehend the recently deceased infamous criminals, but he also longs for vengeance on those who murdered him.
He can be seen becoming entangled in an upheaval in which both his community and the human race are threatened.
Official Trailer of R.I.P.D. 2
The recently released R.I.P.D 2 trailer hints at what the film will be about. At the start of the trailer, the characters are introduced to the afterlife's laws. After a female figure introduces the R.I.P.D., there are clips of action-packed incidents. Along with some light humor, there are fantastical animals and supernatural beings to be seen. The trailer only gives us a general idea of the plot of the film, which doesn't reveal much.